make time for
Feel & move better in the body that you have
Pilates builds a strong core and increases strength and flexibility, all simultaneously. The core is considered the “center” of the body and consists of deep abdominal muscles along with the muscles closest to the spine. Pilates also stresses spinal and pelvic alignment, which is critical in getting us to move the way we’re supposed to move to avoid injury. Stretch, lengthen, feel great in the body you have!
What Are Your Goals?
what do you miss?
- Does your back hurt after going for a walk?
- Do you wish you could play 18 holes instead of 9?
- Do you have to ice your knees after playing tennis?
- Would you like to do these things more often and without pain?
how pilates can help
- Improve balance, coordination and circulation
- Improve postural problems & alleviate back pain
- Enhance ease of movement, balance, strength, and flexibility
- Increase core strength, stability, and peripheral mobility
you set the goal, we help you get there
“My time with you is time I invest in my future, because I feel better walking out than I did when I came in: mind, body and spirit.”
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN OUR STUDIO
Our mission is to develop a plan to return you to the activities you love or reach a NEW goal! Our studio environment reflects an atmosphere of acceptance, love and encouragement. There is no judgement, only grace given towards each other and ourselves as we all work towards helping each other. The space is light and airy. We use medical grade PURE BioScience cleaner to ensure you are physically as safe as possible. All clients wear socks and use a Reformer Towel to provide extra protection. Our goal is for you to be a part of our Pilates community, create new fitness goals and work towards achieving them. Your 314 Team will be working with you to collaborate, create ongoing plans and expertly execute flexible exercise sessions so you can live the LIFE you want.